Saturday, September 20, 2014

Menu Plan 9-19-2014

Ok, so I took the notebook that I had the menu plan in with me to the store.  And I left it in the cart just like I predicted I would. (:  Am I the only one that does that?  Like putting something somewhere knowing full well in the back of your head you are not going to be able to find it later.  Well, I do that a lot but not as much as I used to so there is progress.

Ok, so on to the the menu plan that I have in my brain somewhere.

Sunday - Dinner at Beste's (that is what my kids call my Dad, it is Norwegian for Grandparent)
Monday- Mexican - Sweet Pepper Nachos/Regular Nachos
Tuesday - Meatless - Veggie Stirfry and Rice and Apple Crisp
Wednesday - Freezer Cooking - Garlic Honey Chicken and Roasted Potatoes
Thursday - Breakfast for Dinner - Egg Pancakes and Apple Pie Filling (we did not have this last week)
Friday - Italian - Spaghetti with Roasted Zucchini and Carrots
Saturday - Pizza - Pizza and Salad
Sunday - Crockpot - Teriyaki Chicken over Rice and Fruit Salad
Garlic Honey Chicken, Teriyaki Chicken, and Apple Crisp on this week's menu plan were completed while freezer cooking this weekend (:

No comments:

Post a Comment